

Thank God for the past week!
Everyday, His goodness overflows. Pst Ming has been coming to SOT to teach, and every single day, the presence of God would be so strong. Encounters after encounters. Been a long time since its been so good, just like the first few weeks of SOT.
On Tuesday, I think B4 flooded with our tears. His love and presence was so strong when Pst Ming asked each of us to write a note to God and think about what God would say back to us. Sometimes, its really beautiful to see how imperfect and unlovable we are, and yet He still loves us all the same :)
Over this entire week, we prophesied, prayed, laid hands on ourselves and on one another. 3 brothers and I prayed for Esther and she got healed! Praise God :D Honestly, there are many times when I doubt whether I can really do things like that ,and I'm kind of afraid of making mistakes/failing to apply correctly, but then again, isnt this what Bible School is all about? After this week, I have grown much more confident is using the authority that I have from above! I've learned so much this week and I'm really so grateful :)
On Thursday, Pst was teaching on the gift of faith, and he asked all of us to pray for something that we need a breakthrough for, in faith. At first, I didnt really know what specifically to pray for because I have too many needs and breakthroughs that I need in my life. But I looked at the stage, and it came to my mind.
Yes God, I really want this.
And so I started praying, in a way that I've never did before. I was really crying out to God and telling Him that I really needed a breakthrough in this because I dont want to remain at this level forever. I've been waiting for this for so long, and if You dont give it to me, I will just keep pestering You for it until You give me an open door.
And then I really felt it.
For the first time, I felt that what I have been praying for, was "given" to me in the spirit. It was the first time that I felt so assured that it would definitely come to pass. I felt that my burden was lifted, something that I didnt have to worry about anymore because He would take care of it for me.
On Friday, it happened. Pst Albert came to share in SOT and laid hands on all SOT students with the anointing oil. Even as I was standing there, I was thinking about the prayer I made on Thursday. I knew I needed more of His anointing and presence in my life. And when Pst ended the meeting, I remember he told all of us, "Your breakthrough is here." True enough, I received news 5 mins after school ended, that my time, has finally come.
PRAISE.THE.LORD! :)
God is really really really so good. And so what I felt on Thursday was real. He said He would give it to me, and He really did, just one day later! Wow, such is the power of faith!
Looking back, He has really been so faithful to me. I really cant remember any time where whatever I desired has not been given to me. Even when there were times where things seemed bleak and hopeless, He always managed to turn the evil into good, and turn the entire situation around for me. When I look back at the path that He has carved out for me, it really seems like everything has been beautifully pre-planned, and I am really really so amazed.
Thank You, for Your goodness and love.
I know that this is not the end, it is just the beginning :)